Our Branch Structure & Governance
On 22 September 2013, the Bungendore Branch of Abbeyfield Australia was formally endorsed by the National Board of Abbeyfield Australia.
The Bungendore Branch will remain under the oversight of Abbeyfield Australia until the house is built, at which time the local committee will commence proceedings to become incorporated and a registered charity with Tax Deductible Gift Recipient status.
The Project Team
- Anne Goonan – former Palerang Councillor and small business owner
- Serena Wilson – ex Deputy Secretary (Department of Social Services), Public Service Medal for contribution to social policy
- Judith Turley – former Palerang Councillor and farmer
- William Rutledge – accountant and farmer
- Juliet Dowling – accountant and small business owner
- Mick Andrews – public servant and community volunteer
- Sharon Baxter-Judge – Editor and media owner
- Cherie Langley- retiring school teacher and family business owner
- Anne McVilly – community volunteer, Rural Fire Service volunteer
- Anne Sciannimanica – award-winning small business owner
Abbeyfield Australia (National Body) oversees our committee activities and provides our Branch with full insurance coverage as well as access to professional services that would otherwise be unattainable due to cost e.g. legals, publicity and marketing support.
Ms Jacquie Landos (Abbeyfield Australia Board) is our committee liaison Director. The provision of meeting minutes and financial documents to the National office are components of our governance structure.
Interested in helping us?
We welcome anyone interested in assisting the Project Team by becoming a member of the Committee.